|HF 04 13|
I am mainly interested in nonclassical logics, more specifically in the proof-theory and semantics of Mathematical Fuzzy Logic.
- Workshop on Fuzzy Quantifiers and related topics MOVAQ 2017 , Vienna December 15-16, 2017.
- Post-doc researcher in the FWF project MoVaQu-MFL - Modeling Vague Quantifiers in Mathematical Fuzzy Logic led by Prof. Christian Fermüller
- PhD student in the Doctoral Programme Mathematical logic in Computer Science . Advisor: Prof. Agata Ciabattoni.
- Project assistant in the START project: Non classical proofs: theory, applications and tools led by Prof. Agata Ciabattoni.
- Visiting researcher at Academy of the Sciences of the Czech Republic - Insitute of Computer Science (October - December 2014)
- From Semi-Fuzzy to Fuzzy Quantifiers via Lukasiewicz Logic and Games , The 10th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT 2017). pdf
- Standard completeness for extensions of IMTL , (FUZZ-IEEE 2017). pdf
- A Calculus for Rational Lukasiewicz Logic and Related Systems, International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems (IPMU 2016). pdf
- Standard completeness: Proof-theoretic and algebraic methods, Phd Thesis, Vienna University of Technology, 2015. pdf
Standard completeness for uninorm-based logics.
IEEE International Symposium on Multiple-Valued Logic (ISMVL 2015), Waterloo (Canada). (with A. Ciabattoni). pdf
Uniform proofs of standard completeness for extensions of first-order MTL.
Theoretical Computer Science (2015). (with A. Ciabattoni). pdf
Densification of FL chains via residuated frames.
Algebra Universalis. (with K. Terui). pdf
A note on standard completeness for some axiomatic extensions of uninorm logic.
Soft Computing. 18(8): 1463-1470 (2014).
Standard Completeness for Extensions of MTL: an Automated Approach.
Workshop on Logic, Language, Information and Computation (WoLLIC 2012). (with A.Ciabattoni and L.Spendier).
- Towards a proof theory for fuzzy quantifiers: a calculus for Rational Lukasiewicz Logic
Contributed Talk at Logic, Algebra and Truth Degress (LATD 2016), Phalaborwa , South Africa, June 28-30, 2016.
- Standard Completeness: Proof-theoretical and algebraic methods.
Phd Defence. Vienna, 12 August , 2015. pdf
- Standard Completeness: a novel algebraic approach.
Workshop on admissible rules and Unification, II (WARU II) Les Diablerets, 30 January - 2 February, 2015.
- Standard Completeness for Extensions of MTL: an Automated Approach.
Contributed Talk at Logic, Algebra and Truth Degress (LATD 2012), Kanazawa , Japan, September 10-14, 2012.
Member of the Local Organizing Committee of
- Algebra and Coalgebra meet Proof Theory ALCOP 2016 , Vienna April 7-9, 2016
- Logic, Algebra and Truth Degrees LATD 2014
- Generalizations of Truth-functionality GetFun 2.0
The former two events were part of of the Vienna Summer of Logic (VSL) 2014